Raw Story ran this from Helen Wheels:
Everyone should copy & paste this for safekeeping and for sticking in lying sack of shit baggerfascists’ faces whenever necessary. I, with the help of other commenters up here, have kept a running tab of the GOP War on Women:
– Every GOP member vote FOR Anti-Safe Abortion Legislation
– Every GOP member vote FOR Blunt/Rubio Anti-Women’s Equal Health
Coverage Amendment. While Blunt/Rubio Amendment does not allow employer
to deny men employee health coverage for Vasectomy, the Blunt/Rubio
Amendment allows Employer to deny female employees & female
dependents: contraception, tubes tied, and hysterectomies.
– GOP Redefine Rape
– GOP write legislation to probe metal prongs up a woman’s vagina
– GOP change legal term for victims of rape, stalking, and domestic violence
– GOP write legislation that could make it legal to murder a doctor who provides
abortion care. (South Dakota GOP)
– GOP write legislation to cut nearly a billion dollars of aid to low-income
pregnant women, mothers, babies, and kids.
– GOP write legislation that would let hospitals allow a woman to die
rather than perform an abortion necessary to save her life.
– GOP write law cutting ALL funding for low-income kids saying “Women
should really be home with the kids, not out working (Maryland)
– GOP Cut Funding for Head Start, by $1 Billion.
– Two-thirds of the elderly poor are women: GOP write Bill to CUT
funding for employment services, meals, and housing for senior citizens.
– GOP Candidates for President vow and pledge to Cut Funding for Planned
– GOP voted for a Amendment to cut all federal funding from Planned Parenthood
– GOP write Bill to eliminate all funds for Federal Family Planning Program.
– GOP Jan Brewer (R- AZ) Republican Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer on Thursday
signed one of the most controversial and restrictive abortion bans in the
country, which experts say effectively bans abortions after 18 weeks and
declares that a woman could be pregnant 2 weeks before she even had sex.
States passed 83 laws restricting access to abortion, nearly four times the
23 laws passed in 2010. A lot of that had to do with the 2010 elections, which
ushered in a wave of Republican legislators and governors. This year, the
number of states with fully anti-abortion governments — in which both the
governor and the legislature oppose abortion rights — increased from
10 to 15.
Got it? Pass it around… post it on your blogs…print it out and pin it to bulletin boards everywhere.
Hey… vote for Romney and he’ll get rid of Planned Parenthood (and Amtrak, too.)
What is WRONG with these guys?