I have to agree with Senator Leahy… it looks like Obama has once again pulled in with conservatives who were pushing for the military courts instead of standing up for his 2008 campaign promises. Boy, I wish he’d quit doing that.
- 9/11 Mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed To Face Military Tribunal At Guantanamo Bay (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Obama Administration To Abandon Plans For Civilian Trials For 9/11 Plotters (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Obama’s First 2012 Election Stunt: Militayr Trials for KSM and Four 911 Muslim Terrorists (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Accused 9/11 mastermind to face military tribunal (cnn.com)
- Breaking: KSM to get military commission trial (hotair.com)
- 9/11 suspect to be tried at Guantanamo (rt.com)
- KSM to be tried by military commission at Gitmo (cbsnews.com)
Subject: Foreign corporations are trying to buy our elections
Funneling money from foreign interests into American elections is, straight up, illegal and the Chamber is trying to buy the election for Republicans.
I signed a petition urging Attorney General Eric Holder to initiate an immediate Justice Department investigation to stop the illegal spending. Can you join me at the link below?
- Obama Charges Foreign Influence Supporting Republicans (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Could foreign spending on elections really be legal? (slate.com)
- Think Progress investigation: U.S. Chamber using foreign donations to attack Dems (dailykos.com)
- Axelrod: U.S. Chamber Using Foreign Cash To Fund GOP Campaigns (blogs.wsj.com)
- Questions on source of chamber’s ads surface (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Shining a bright light on the Chamber (washingtonmonthly.com)