The LA Times is running a live Election Returns Map which will be ongoing until the voting is over nationwide.
To keep track of it, Bookmark this page:
It will be a long while before a lot is up there (right now there is only a teeny bit of New Hampshire), but this will be a helpful track keeper.
- How To Watch Tonight’s Election Results Online (readwrite.com)
- Foursquare’s ‘I Voted’ map delivers your real-time election day fix (digitaltrends.com)
- Ways to Engage: Election Night (learning.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: Bookmark our poll closing times map & key races list for Tuesday (dailykos.com)
Voting has already begun in multiple states, including some key swing states: North Carolina, Wisconsin and Virginia. My state, West Virginia, started absentee voting five days ago (ends Oct. 31) and begins in person early voting on October 24 (through Nov. 3).
Check the list below and see where your state has early voting. I notice that Connecticut, my original home state, is not on the list (nor is Massachusetts and Rhode Island). Not sure why.
- States whose polls are open early… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- The all-important early vote, and how to track it (washingtonpost.com)
- Early Voting: What It Means for the Race (theroot.com)
- Are You Voting Early? (ireport.cnn.com)
- Early Voting Spurs Campaign Before Obama-Romney Debates (bloomberg.com)
- Early voting forces presidential campaigns to alter tactics (sacbee.com)
- Obama, Romney focus on early voting (politico.com)
- Which States are Already Voting? (politicalwire.com)