Gosh… Has Bernanke just figured this stuff out after helping to make the inequality himself?
Here’s a snip they had on HuffPo this morning:
You notice he’s not saying what happens if you are a college graduate over 55 who became unemployed at the end of the Bush Debacle. I’ll bet our unemployment rate is at about 15%.
- The omnipresent – not omniscient – Ben Bernanke (ftalphaville.ft.com)
- Bernanke on CBS’s ’60 Minutes’ (blogs.wsj.com)
- Fed Chair Bernanke talks tax policy (dontmesswithtaxes.typepad.com)
- This Was The Scariest Thing Ben Bernanke Said Last Night (businessinsider.com)
- Bernanke takes defense of Fed to ’60 Minutes’ (msnbc.msn.com)
- Bernanke: More Fed bond buys “certainly possible” (reuters.com)