CREDO put up a petition last night. I hope you will read it, then go there and sign…
Subject: Tell your Senator: Stop dangerous Fracking
Did you know that oil and gas companies are allowed to inject unchecked quantities of a secret, toxic fluid, directly into or drinking water – and that the EPA is currently powerless to do anything about it?
It’s already responsible for poisoning the groundwater in states across the country, but thanks to the work of Dick Cheney the EPA can’t currently regulate Fracking.
I just signed a petition asking my Senator to co-sponsor the FRAC Act, which would allow the EPA to regulate Fracking. Please add your voice and help build the call to pass this vital bill to protect our drinking water:
It only takes a minute… so please let the Congres know your feelingd.
- Stop Fracking Now (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- Gas Industry Working Overtime to Smother Revived FRAC Act Efforts To Rein In Hydraulic Fracturing (desmogblog.com)
- Former Bush EPA Official Confirms 2004 EPA Fracking Study Was Misused (desmogblog.com)
- U.K. Company Suspends Controversial Drilling Procedure (nytimes.com)
- “Fracking” the cause of two minor quakes? (cbsnews.com)
- Fracking: The Music Video (propublica.org)