…but it’s worth playing it now. I need some humor this afternoon.
A visitor from Planet We Are All One drops in to visit a citizen of Planet Greed. (By War on Error)
- Geo-engineering: green versus greed in the race to cool the planet (chimalaya.org)
- U.S. Corporate Greed and Global Agenda may have landed U.S. at #2 (theconsortiumsite.wordpress.com)
- Greed (commuteroute314.wordpress.com)
- Can ‘man’ ever say enough to his needs and greeds? (jalvayuvihar.wordpress.com)
- On Greed (greedygoddesssue.wordpress.com)
Elly has gone off to New Jersey for a conference she is attending tomorrow and I’m left alone with the two dogs. However, tonite is also the Tony Awards, which I have been looking forward to for a couple of weeks now… it’s the only awards show I really like. Brings me back to my earlier life on- and off-Broadway (I’m 35 years or so away from it now… it seems like the life of a complete stranger at this point.)
Tomorrow I’ll post the winners as I have done every year since I started this blog. So, if you miss the Tony’s you can check back in here to get the results.