… Don’t let them do it.
First: watch this short documentary by Robert Greenwald.
Then: Call David Koch at his Manhattan office at 212-319-1100 and tell him to “stop funding school resegregation now.”
Then: Pass the video and phone number around to your friends.
- The Koch Brothers And The Battle Over Integration in Wake County’s Schools (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Will you help Bernie Sanders expose the Koch Echo Chamber? (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Robert Greenwald: WI: The Kochs, Colbert, and $ in Politics (huffingtonpost.com)
- A Less Than Magnificent Obsession (powerlineblog.com)
- Stop the Koch Brothers from profiting from the destruction of America’s water and farmland… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- North Carolina School Board Debate Over Potential Resegregation Sparks Fiery Protests (huffingtonpost.com)
- Keystone XL Pipeline (jcwinnie.biz)
Dear Social Justice Warrior,
It’s time to expose the Koch Brothers and their power grab in Wisconsin.
That’s why we wanted you to be the first to see our brand new Koch Monopoly infographic:
- Billionaire Koch Brothers’ Money Plays Role In Wisconsin Fight Against Unions (huffingtonpost.com)
- [Re:Wisconsin] It’s Time to begin converting Teabaggers! (curmilus.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Is Part of a Nation of Laws (lezgetreal.com)
- Scott Walker Claims He’s Never Met the Koch Brothers and Doesn’t Know Who Breitbart Is (crooksandliars.com)
- Philip Radford: A Familiar — and Frightening — Story in Wisconsin (huffingtonpost.com)
- Koch Whore: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (iflizwerequeen.com)