Posted by btchakir
“This is one Republican who would prefer that the former half-term governor promote her reality shows and hawk her books without demeaning the reputations of Presidents Reagan and Bush. These great men dedicated their lives to public service and are too good to be fodder for her gaudy circus sideshow. If Republicans want to embrace Palin as a cultural icon whose anti-intellectualism fulfills a base political need, then have at it. I suppose it’s cheaper than therapy. But if the party of Ronald Reagan, Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio wants to return to the White House anytime soon, it’s time that Republican leaders started standing up and speaking the truth to Palin,”
Looks like the Repiglicans face a great divide.
- Joe Scarborough: GOP Needs To “Man Up” To Sarah Palin And Her “Gaudy Circus Sideshow” (businessinsider.com)
- Joe Scarborough to GOP: ‘Man Up’ and Confront the Idiot Half-Governor (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Joe Scarborough On Palin: Her Biography Makes Obama’s Look Like Winston Churchill’s (alan.com)
- Scathing Scarborough Skewers Sister Sarah…. (tagg-lines.com)
- “Joe Scarborough tells GOP to man up and confront Sarah Palin” and related posts (coalitionoftheswilling.net)