“…I don’t believe that the Republicans even care if the economy rebounds. A sluggish economy in their view is their only path to the White House in this election cycle. If confronted, they will deny it, but if you judge them by their actions in Congress, it seems apparent that sabotage of the president’s economic plans is at the top of their agenda. It is the thin reed on which their return to power and domination rests.
“To say that Romney and his fellow Republicans are consciously undermining the economy for the purpose of winning this election is probably hard for many Americans to swallow.
“Even with their skepticism of politicians and the political process, many American people still believe that there are bounds beyond which neither party would go to accomplish its aims. That is not the case in this instance in my opinion. No matter what the cost and pain, Romney and the Republicans are hell bent on undermining any recovery of growth rates and jobs in order to emerge triumphant on Election Day.
It may bother you that Webb is a Communist, but he is an American Communist which means he has more of a left side political agenda and is strongly related to worker’s employment and unions. This is something the right has no concern with.
To see the rest of his article go HERE.
- Obama Wins Coveted Communist Party Endorsement… Again (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Socialists & Communists Come Out Strong for President Obama’s Re-election (independentsentinel.com)
- And the sheeple believe him . . . (lsnewsgroup.com)
- Communist Party Endorses Obama For 2012 | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Dems Okay With Any Source, Even Beijing, that Trashes Romney (commentarymagazine.com)
- Republicans Don’t Want The Federal Reserve To Help The Economy (politicususa.com)
- Conservatives hammer Romney for skimping on policy details – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Did Republicans Deliberately Crash the US Economy? (economistsview.typepad.com)
- Fiscal Cliff “Deeply Destructive” to U.S. – Obama (247wallst.com)
- Rep. Rangel Says What Everyone Is Thinking: Mitt Romney is Threat to Our National Security (politicususa.com)