This is pretty stupid for the Tea Party… and female bodies when subjected to rape do not have ways to shut the whole thing down.
This is not the situation that is defined by response by women to the Tea Party view.
- Todd Akin: Claire McCaskill was like a “wildcat” in debate (washingtonpost.com)
- Todd Akin’s wife to GOP: Stop raping my husband! (dailykos.com)
- “The Arbiter For Women”: Todd Akin Just Can’t Seem To “Shut It Down” (mykeystrokes.com)
- Rep. Todd Akin’s comments prove need for sex ed in schools (suntimes.com)
- Rep. Todd Akin Says It’s Rare Women Get Pregnant from ‘Legitimate Rape’ (theatlanticwire.com)
- Todd Akin: ‘Legitimate’ rape victims don’t get pregnant (dailykos.com)
- Claire McCaskill: Todd Akin ‘Makes Michele Bachmann Look Like A Hippie’ (huffingtonpost.com)
but Akin says he’ll just believe
the Christian groups that say “stay in there”
since they all see him upping their share.
Obama said this utter ass
must have missed a science class.
But all of this is hardly dimmin’
Todd Akin‘s cause: The War on Women.
And this from the Ragin’ Grannies:
- Obama: Todd Akin “Somehow Missed Science Class” (alan.com)
- Obama mocks Akin, says Akin missed science class (sfgate.com)
- At New York fundraiser, President Obama says Todd Akin ‘somehow missed science class.’ – @reidepstein (politico.com)
- Grannies give Todd Akin his own ‘Legitimate Rape’ theme song (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- Rasmussen: Missouri Senate: McCaskill (D) 48%, Akin (R) 38% (riehlworldview.com)
- Is Ryan going rogue? (salon.com)
- Christians Favor MO Candidate Todd Akin over GOP (christianlibertynews.wordpress.com)
- Under fire, Akin gets help from social conservatives – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Conservative Christians rally around Akin in face of GOP criticism (religion.blogs.cnn.com)
- Claire McCaskill Mysteriously Pulls Ahead of Todd Akin in Polls [Rape Rape] (jezebel.com)