I’m really hoping that all these polls are not reality at all. They all seem to be set up to one side, left or right, by pollsters before they are taken.
“…the Cincinnati Enquirer, a reliably conservative paper that virtually always endorses Republicans. In 2008, they deftly endorsed John McCain without one word mentioning the walking time-bomb he had chosen as his Vice Presidential candidate.”
– The Daily Kos
See what I mean?
- Rasmussen All Tied In Ohio! (davidscommonsense.net)
- Minnesota Poll: Obama leading, but Romney sees gains – Minneapolis Star Tribune (startribune.com)
- Oct. 27: Minnesota Moonlights as Swing State, but Ohio and Virginia Are More Crucial (fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Tea Party candidate seeks to challenge Boehner in 2012 – The Hill’s Ballot Box
Tea Party activist David Lewis announced Friday he will challenge House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) in a Republicanprimary in 2012.
…from The Hill.
- David Lewis, Tea Party Activist, Challenging John Boehner In Ohio 2012 GOP Primary (huffingtonpost.com)
- pantslessprogressive: The Tea Party vs. The House Speaker John… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Boehner Gets Tea Party Challenger (politicalwire.com)