Don’t forget… there’s a Bill O’Reilly vs. Jon Stewart Debate on October 6. It costs $4.95 to hear the 90 minute show live. Hey…cheaper than the movies and probably more entertaining!
- Fox News Tries To Ambush Jon Stewart On Television. They Probably Shouldn’t Have Done That. (upworthy.com)
- Video: Jon Stewart to Debate Bill O’Reilly Oct. 6 (boiseweekly.com)
- Stewart: 47% Gaffe Turns Fox Into ‘Bulls#%t Mountain’ (newser.com)
- Bill O’Reilly Announces 90-Minute Debate Against Jon Stewart (perezhilton.com)
- Bill O’Reilly and Jon Stewart to debate (politico.com)
- Would you pay $4.95 to see Jon Stewart debate Bill O’Reilly? Who will win? (allday.today.com)
Here’s the beginning of a wonderful article based on the Sunday pundits in Crooks and Liars.
Give it a look, then go in and read the rest:
“I don’t believe all or even most of the Republican party voters are racist, but going at least as far back as Lee Atwater, the Willie Horton ads, and the attacks on John McCain in the South Carolina primaries in both 2000 and 2008, the immigration debate in 2006, there is a persistent willingness in the Republican party to use race baiting for electoral advantage. The fact is, this is racist behavior.”
– Gov. Howard Dean, in the Huffington Post
… and the Shirley Sherrod attack by Breitbart and Fox News (which Chris Wallace now claims didn’t really happen… but, hey, we were there!) is only the most recent occurance.