My original pair is a very modernist design called Bauhaus. My wife was so impressed with them that she bought a pair as well.
People are always asking “Where do you get those glasses?” and we give people the source and refer them to the Superfocus web site, show them the Penn Gillette ads, and demonstrate the ease of use and the focusing action of our specs.
The Bauhaus focuses with a sliding device and the new Leonardos have a rotating dial that is virtually invisible to onlookers. Both methods are very easy to use and I am so used to them I rarely even realize that I’m carrying out the focusing.
Interested? Go Here:
- Superfocus releases “Leonardo” line… I’ve been one of their testers (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
One in three busy Brits believe it’s acceptable to answer a mobile phone call during sex, it has been revealed.
Read the whole article HERE.
- Dosh Express Announce How to Make Money from Old Mobile Phones (prweb.com)
- Dave Barry: I did my part to help lighten worker’s load (miamiherald.com)
- Study Shows 66% Of People Suffer From Nomophobia (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Smartphones To Become Largest Segment Of Mobile Phone Market In 2013 – HIS (misco.co.uk)
- The Complete Mobile Music Experience (mycricket.com)
- MI5 agent Dr. Barrie Trower: dangerous radiation everywhere (msarroub.wordpress.com)
Several have asked what caused the the accident and the best I can say is “I don’t know.” Essentially I had a blackout seizure and when I finally realized where I was I was 30 miles down the road having hit two cars and a power line. When I noticed a police car behind me and I pulled over, I had no idea what was going on, or that the whole front of my car was just about gone.
Somewhere in the course of the accident I lost my Superfocus glasses… I terrible loss for me. We don’t know yet of the insurance covers the loss as part of the accident.
Anyway, they’re not likely to let me drive again unless they can figure out what causes the seizures (apparently I’ve had a couple of other ones, not while driving, over the last couple of years. Most of these include lapses of time that I don’t remember, either.)
So my computer and I will continue to travel the world… but I won’t be getting out of the yard unless someone else takes me.
- Secy Bryson ‘Seizures’ a Real Head Scratcher (abcnews.go.com)
- Seizures: When ‘electrical brainstorm’ hits (cnn.com)
The New York Times has pointed out that…
…when Americans feel better about their finances, they are more likely to eat at restaurants with full service, including bringing the food to the table, rather than at restaurants with limited service. At the moment, both the restaurant sales and the falling unemployment rate indicate the economy is doing better than the Gross Domestic Product figures would seem to show.
Here are the stats:
So where have you been eating lately? I’ve been going over our cc receipts for the last month or so and discovered that my wife and I fit right in with this recovery crowd… we don’t eat at fast food joints at all and our sit-down restaurant visits have been predominant.
Where have you been eating?
The hardest part of being a retired guy stuck in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia is the lack of creative projects to get involved with that take up a substantial amount of time. So now I’m looking…
I have no current theatre projects to direct or design for, nothing I am currently writing (aside from this blog), no artwork I’m painting, drawing or sculpting, no public commissions or organizations I am participating in. Frankly, this is a boring November, and if it were’nt for family and dogs I’d be at the bottom of a depression.
… and, in violation of “Wisconsin Open Records Law and Wis. Stat. § 19.37(1) by withholding the requested email messages and delaying granting access to the email messages,” the Governor has, so far, refused.
This from The Isthmus’ Daily Page:
So now we wait to see what comes next. Can this criminal Governor do anything to justify his refusal to preserve the negotiating rights of his working citizens? Will the people in Wisconsin further stimulate the workers of the whole country to take a stand against the rich bankers and Wall Street robbers who have made billions while the average Joe has lost job, home and future?
Have a nice Monday.
- Scott Walker and Transparency? Like Oil And Water. (crooksandliars.com)
- Wisconsin Update: Thousands Rally Again as Talks Between Parties Stall (news.firedoglake.com)
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker Issues Layoff Warning Notices (huffingtonpost.com)
- Keeping an eye on Scott Walker (queerlandia.com)
- Tackled Wisc. lawmaker: ‘I put all the blame on Scott Walker’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Scott Walker Seen Through the Prism of Abba’s Way – Associated Content from Yahoo! – associatedcontent.com (stephencrose.wordpress.com)
- My Car will now not be done until noon tomorrow… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)