“The President has achieved a run of ambitious legislative, social, and foreign-policy successes that relieved a large measure of the human suffering and national shame inflicted by the Bush Administration. Obama has renewed the honor of the office he holds.”
– Editors of The New Yorker
You can read the whole endorsement right HERE.
- The New Yorker endorses Barack Obama (kottke.org)
- The New Yorker’s endorsement of Barack Obama. (newyorker.com)
- New York queues up its presidential endorsements (jaypinho.com)
- The New Yorker Endorses President Obama For Election (dekerivers.wordpress.com)