Speaking in Michigan, Romney came out with this Birther joke:
“No one has ever asked to see my birth certificate. They know that this is the place that we were born and raised.”
Of course, he has said earlier that he has no doubts that Obama was born in the USA. A hearty applause, however, met his comment. Still, it was awkward for the candidate to play on the birther conspiracy , even after the president released his “long-form” birth certificate in 2011.
Reuters released Mitt Romney’s own birth certificate on the day when the candidate appeared with Donald Trump, who once again spurted out his doubts about the president’s birthplace.
Is this crap ever going to end. I guess when you have no solutions to the many problems we face, this is about as good as Willard can do.
- Willard on the TEA PARTY& Elections (afrikanking.wordpress.com)
- Romney’s birth certificate evokes his father’s controversy. (iamacitizen.wordpress.com)
- Politics & NWO – Re: JUST IN- OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE (disclose.tv)
- Mitt Romney: I can’t, I’m Mormon! (salon.com)
There’s more at care2.com:
- Arizona: America’s Top Producer of Stupid (redquixote.wordpress.com)
- Arizona GOP to Obama: Show Us Your Circumcision Certificate (alternet.org)
- Arizona Passes Birther Bill (themoderatevoice.com)
- Ariz. lawmakers OK ‘birther’ bill – USA Today (news.google.com)