Here are their stats:
Citizens tired of being ignored amidst the media fascination with the antics and misinformation of the Tea Party, a fringe 2% which distracts us from solving the very real problems facing America.
Disenfranchised Tea Partiers outraged about Wall Street bailouts and the unfairness of a system that gives massive tax breaks to global corporations and the very rich while leaving the rest of us to pick up the tab.
We are all of us…
No matter what creed, color, religion or trade, we’re all in this together. Everyone — from the single mom just scraping by to the richest man on the hill — share a common interest in keeping America the best country on Earth.
We are often too busy to be heard, but we are everywhere. And we are hopeful.
Beck came out with outrageous attacks against Liberal millionaire George Soros this week… and Fox News continues to support him. Is this because a pile of conservative viewers actually BELIEVE HIM? Jeez, I hope not.This from Alex Pareene in Salon (there’s more in the article… go in and read it.):
- This week in crazy: Glenn Beck (salon.com)
- Is Glenn Beck an anti-Semite? Fox host slammed by Anti-Defmation League for attack on George Soros (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ADL condemns Glenn Beck’s Soros-Holocaust remarks (dailycaller.com)
- Beck’s Dangerous Campaign (thedailybeast.com)
- Glenn Beck Criticized for Holocaust Remarks (newsy.com)