Because of it’s management’s consistent push of fundamentalist Christianity upon it’s customers, whether they are Jews, or Buddhists, or Muslims, or atheists like me, I have stayed as far away from Chick-fil-A as I could. If I were starving I would still avoid it. Restaurants should be concerned with making food and not making converts.
Recently, the President of Chick-fil-A, Dan Cathy, came out as radically anti-gay… from opposition to gay marriage as well as opposition to gay employees. Does McDonalds do this? Burger King? Boston Market? Well, no.
Let me recommend that you avoid these guys, too. If you really feel a need to eat at the Rush Limbaugh of fast foods, just think about how every buck you spend there is supporting an ignorant society.
- Chick-Fil-A Faces Gay Marriage Backlash on Twitter, Facebook (mashable.com)
- Chick-fil-a Faces Fury Over Gay Marriage Stance (judgementofamerica.wordpress.com)
- Is Chick-fil-A Anti-Gay? ‘Guilty As Charged’ Says Its President (patheos.com)
- Chick-fil-A goes public with opposition to gay marriage (marketday.msnbc.msn.com)
- Mayor Menino on Chick-fil-A: Stuff it (bostonherald.com)
- The President Of Chick-Fil-A Thinks Gay Marriage Is Inviting God’s Judgment (buzzfeed.com)
- Chick-Fil-A’s anti-gay stance sparks online outrage (with poll) (vancouversun.com)
- The Left’s War On Chick-Fil-A (VIDEO) (radio.foxnews.com)
- Chick-Fil-A Admits To Supporting Hate Groups (queerlandia.com)