…yes, I change the background pattern on the blog every day (or two) and try my hardest never to repeat a pattern.
I spend a lot of time searching for new patters that will make the blog stand out. Following users comments I stopped using moving images a while ago since they
detract from the posts. I do, however look for color that makes the pages stand out and patterns that make me relatively happy (like the “Paisley” I have up today.)
If you have a pattern you haven’t seen here that you’d like me to use, click on the mailbox and attach it to the e-mail.
- Five Effective Marketing Ideas to Increase Repeat and Referral Sales (printrunner.com)
- Q&A: MacFixIt Answers (reviews.cnet.com)
- Use open-ended questions to get the right answer set (blogs.constantcontact.com)
As most of you know, I change the graphic background of this site every other day or so. I don’t like to repeat backgrounds, but I’m slowly running out of mine.
S o… I’m requesting that you send me graphics to use in backgrounds. The submissions should be .jpg images sized at around 400 x 500 pixels with a resolution of 72 pixels per inch. Larger and smaller will work as well, but my proposed size is just about perfect for the purpose.
Send your submission via e-mail here (click on the mailbox.)
Attach your sample to it so I can review it. The ones that I use will get submission credit on the front page.
- psdGraphics Graphic Design Library (edugeek.net)
- Need some ART fast? Ten FREE Quickdraws Offer (quickdrawartist.wordpress.com)
- Create A Standard Background Image For Your YouTube User Page With Photoshop (makeuseof.com)
- Experimental Virtual Graphics Port Support For Linux (linux.slashdot.org)