Factual information is the kind of thing that can blow a hole in a wall of falsification.
We have a lot still to learn about Ryan… like these five facts:
Now, go HERE and read the 290 page research report on Ryan. See everything he’s voted for, every position he’s taken on things important to you… and more.
- 21 Of The Best Pictures Of Paul Ryan’s Very Serious Hair (buzzfeed.com)
- BUSTED: Watch TARP Republican Paul Ryan Begging Congress To Vote For The Wall Street Bailout (dailybail.com)
- Media First ROFL Spin On a Paul Ryan Veep Pick: Too Inexperienced to Be President? (newsbusters.org)
- Paul Ryan, the Pick of Fear (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- 3 Essential Things To Read About Paul Ryan Today (upworthy.com)
- Romney-Ryan 2012: The Herman & Eddie Munster Ticket (crooksandliars.com)
- Open Prep: 15 Things to Read, See and Hear About Paul Ryan (wnyc.org)
- I Admire Paul Ryan For Having The Balls To Do What No Other Lame-O Congressman Will Do (businessinsider.com)
The business growth of Private Enterprise Prisons… this at a time when violent crimes have decreased about 41%…
Looking at commuter problems in this country pale when we look elsewhere. This from All Hat, No Cattle (one of my all-time favorite blogs):
People ride on top of a commuter train in Jakarta, Indonesia, Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2012. Indonesia has gone to imaginative extremes to try to stop commuters from illegally riding the roofs of trains, hosing down the scofflaws with red paint, threatening them with dogs and appealing for help from religious leaders. Now the authorities have an intimidating and possibly even deadly new tactic: Suspending rows of grapefruit-sized concrete balls to rake over the top of trains as they pull out of stations, or when they go through rail crossings. Photo/Dita Alangkara
What on Earth are we doing there? Isn’t it clear that we can’t succeed here?
And remember… if we get 100% out of Afghanistan, the money we save could solve ALL our other problems.
- Open thread for night owls: Insecurity rises in Afghanistan (dailykos.com)
- You: Endgames in Iraq and Afghanistan (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- BREAKING: Brit Soldier Killed In Afghanistan (news.sky.com)
- ‘Millions, if not billions, of dollars’ squandered or diverted in Afghanistan (americablog.com)
- You: UN envoy fears ‘spectacular attacks’ in Afghanistan (nation.com.pk)
Perhaps we really believe that we can, eventually, get out from under our debt to China…
= and =
I don’t think the Chinese are expecting a payoff soon…
= and =
Lisa Benson of the Washington Post News Group:
… and a short term win can have REAL consequences…
= and =
- It’s Pathetic How Blatantly This Chinese Political Cartoon Serves The Government’s Interest (businessinsider.com)
- Media Week: China Daily to launch newspaper in UK (blogs.journalism.co.uk)