Chan Lowe in the South Florida Sun Sentinel:
A wish is a dream your heart makes…
– and –
This is going to be fun(ny)…
– and –
First he has to review the candidates’ qualifications…
– and –
…but no matter who is left in the debate, it’s really about Trump.
- Donald Trump And Newt Gingrich Meeting In New York (huffingtonpost.com)
- Dan Collins: Donald Trump Hits Another New Low With Newt Gingrich Meeting (huffingtonpost.com)
- Romney Dumps Trump Debate — But Still Runs Risk Of Receiving Trump’s Endorsement (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Donald Trump Debate is All About Donald Trump (usnews.com)
- GOP Candidate: Being ‘Afraid’ Of Trump Is ‘Weak’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Trump Still Open to Run for White House (myfoxny.com)
I have an article at OpEd News that I’d like everyone to take a look at. It is not irrational, but is based on recorded facts and is worth considering in our opposition to fracking for natural gas in the Marcellus Shale.
Here’s a quote:
How Fracking Causes Earthquakes
“According to geologists, it isn’t the fracking itself that is linked to earthquakes, but the re-injection of waste salt water (as much as 3 million gallons per well) deep into rock beds.
“Braxton County West Virginia (160 miles from Mineral) has experienced a rash of freak earthquakes (eight in 2010) since fracking operations started there several years ago. According to geologists fracking also caused an outbreak of thousands of minor earthquakes in Arkansas (as many as two dozen in a single day). It’s also linked to freak earthquakes in Texas, western New York, Oklahoma and Blackpool, England (which had never recorded an earthquake before)”
The author of the article is By Dr Stuart Jeanne Bramhall, a 63-year-old psychiatrist and author who is an American “refugee” living in New Zealand. She blogs at http://www.stuartbramhall.com.
- Thousands of dead birds picked up in Ark. town (hosted.ap.org)
- 2,000 Blackbirds Fall Dead in Central Arkansas (brainz.org)
- No poison found in birds that fell on Ark. town (msnbc.msn.com)
- 100,000 Fish And 5,000 Birds Die In Arkansas On New Years Day Mystery [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- Quesion of the day: What killed all the birds? (capitolhillblue.com)
- Shower of dead birds: apocalypse or accident? (newscientist.com)
Huckabee, who still plays bass in a band called Capital Offense, told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette in ’06 that he pardoned Richards after meeting him backstage at a Stones concert. Richards, he said, brought up the arrest, joking that he hoped the cops weren’t still looking for him. Huckabee said he offered to take care of it, which he ultimately did in hopes of giving Richards something “positive” to remember about Arkansas.
It doesn’t seem as though Huckabee’s ploy worked, however. There’s nothing worse than an aspiring rocker learning that his idol has kissed him off with the words, “I think he even has a band.”
- Huckabee Never Learns, Expects Voters to Forget (dakotavoice.com)
- Huckabee Still Mulling Bid (politicalwire.com)
Now I wonder if we’ll ever really put the money back that the Bush Administration sucked out of the budget.
- Lincoln: May propose compromise on Bush tax cuts (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Vulnerable Ark. senator hints support for tax cuts (sfgate.com)
- New option: Don’t tax the rich. Tax the really rich (money.cnn.com)