“No. I think civil rights are for blacks. What have we done to the immigrants? We owe black people something. We have a legacy of slavery. Immigrants haven’t even been in this country.”
Is it any wonder that Ms. Coulter has such a conservative following?
- Ann Coulter: Democrats ignoring blacks, courting Hispanics (news.yahoo.com)
- Ann Coulter Claims “Civil Rights Are For Blacks” (lezgetreal.com)
- Ann Coulter: Civil rights are only ‘for blacks’ (thegrio.com)
- Ann Coulter: ‘Civil rights are for blacks – what have we done to the immigrants?’ (thegreatone22.wordpress.com)
- Ann Coulter says immigration reform isn’t a civil right; libs diminish civil rights, hurl venom, hate (twitchy.com)
- Ann Coulter Claims Only Black People Have Civil Rights (VIDEO) (addictinginfo.org)
“There is no point to us going to a convention and pushing for this man if he is employing morons like this.”
However, who is the moron here? The staff member or the Candidate? Romney’s a jittery asshole who’s incapable of human emotion and comprehension. It’s ROMNEY they should be worried about, not his campaign staffers.
Hannity’s reply to Coulter, btw:
“I AGREE WITH YOU.”
Ah, Republican harmony!
And some afternoon humor if Coulter isn’t enough…
- Rush Limbaugh And Ann Coulter Absolutely Lost Their Minds Over Andrea Saul’s Romneycare Defense (businessinsider.com)
- Ann Coulter Says Romney Spokesperson Andrea Saul Should Be Fired for Citing Massachusetts Health Care in Response to Super PAC Ad (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Coulter Explodes At Romney Spokeswoman For Response To Priorities USA Ad: She Needs To Be Fired (mediaite.com)
- Ann Coulter Melts Down on Hannity’s Show Over RomneyCare (crooksandliars.com)
- Ann Coulter is Wrong on Andrea Saul: Mitt Romney Needs to be Fired Before Convention (bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com)
- Ann Coulter Demands Romney Fire Andrea Saul (point4counterpoint.wordpress.com)
- Ann Coulter: “Anyone Who Donates to Mitt Romney Ought to Call & Say If Andrea Saul Is Not Fired They Will Not Give Another Dime” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Five Stages of Conservative Romneycare Grief (theatlanticwire.com)