This happened after a video was released on You Tube saying evolution is the fundamental idea in all of life science, in all of biology. According to Bill Nye, aka “the science guy,” if grownups want to “deny evolution and live in your world that’s completely inconsistent with everything we observe in the universe, that’s fine, but don’t make your kids do it because we need them.”
Here’s the video:
See. Pretty damned specific.
Thanks, thanks, thanks to Bill Nye. It’s good having him around.
- Bill Nye the Science Guy says don’t teach your kids Creationism. (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Ken Ham Wants To Debate Bill Nye (sensuouscurmudgeon.wordpress.com)
- Creation Museum’s Ken Ham: ‘Bill Nye Really Doesn’t Understand Science’ (patheos.com)
- Bill Nye is a science guy who knows what he is talking about (kbrooksjournalist.wordpress.com)
- Bill Nye: Americans who believe in Creationism hold the rest of us back (dangerousminds.net)
- Bill Nye the Humanist Guy vs. Ken Ham the Creationist Man (marccortez.com)
- Bill Nye Blasts Todd Akin, Challenges ‘Fucking Idiot’ to Debate | The Daily Currant (2012indyinfo.com)