Hey there folks… ever wonder how the Akins and Ryans and Tom Smiths come to their considered conclusions on rape and incest and the general needs of women?
Why, they have precise technical information like this:
Of course, the statements of “experts” are much appreciated.
My thanks to Rosie Fenton at pic.twitter.com/sReVt96H.
- A Simple Anatomy Lesson (cheezburger.com)
- Why it’s so important for rape to be ‘legitimate’ (dailykos.com)
- Todd Akin : Female Anatomy (madhatters.me.uk)
- Female Democrats fire back at Rep. Akin over ‘legitimate rape’ remark (thehill.com)
- Pennsylvania Senate candidate Tom Smith: Sex out of wedlock ‘similar to’ rape (dailykos.com)
- Michael B. Keegan: Why Is Mitt Romney Outraged at Todd Akin and Not at Paul Ryan? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Republican Senate Nominee Explains That Women Don’t Really Get Pregnant From ‘Legitimate Rape’ [Video] (gawker.com)