- “I respect and will protect a woman’s right to choose.” ~ Mitt Romney
- “I never really called myself pro-choice.” ~ Mitt Romney
- “Roe v. Wade has gone too far.” ~ Mitt Romney
- “I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it.” ~ Mitt Romney
- “When I am asked if I am pro-choice or pro-life, I say I refuse to accept either label.” ~ Well. There seems to be a ring of truth in that one.
- “Immigrants should have a chance to obtain citizenship.” ~ Mitt Romney
- “I think there should be no special pathway to citizenship. I feel that’s the course we ought to take.” ~ Mitt Romney
- “I mean, I say that jokingly, but it would be helpful to be Latino.” ~ Mitt Romney
- “I have a gun of my own. I go hunting myself. I’m a member of the NRA and believe firmly in the right to bear arms.” ~ Mitt Romney
- “I don’t personally own a gun. My son does.” ~ Mitt Romney
- “I think the global warming debate is now pretty much over and people recognize the need associated with providing sources which do not generate the heat that is currently provided by fossil fuels …” ~ Mitt Romney
- “I have to tell you with regards to global warming that that’s something, which, you’re right, the scientists haven’t entirely resolved…” ~ Yep. Him again.
- “This is a campaign about the 100 percent.” ~ Mitt Romney
- “There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what… My job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.” ~ Some guy who looks an awful lot like Mitt Romney
How can anyone believe any position Romney takes?
- I wonder which Mitt Romney will show up at the debate tonight? The one who talks out of the left side or the right side of his mouth? (margaretandhelen.com)
- Are Women Voters Really Abandoning Democrats? Not So Fast (point4counterpoint.wordpress.com)
- “Mitt Romney The Product”: A New Romney Appears On A Monthly, Weekly And Sometimes Daily Basis (mykeystrokes.com)
- Mitt Romney debates himself, round 2 (dailykos.com)
- Mitt Romney’s Constantly Evolving Stance On Abortion Rights (thinkprogress.org)
- Is he pro-life, pro-choice, or just pro-Mitt? – Boston Globe (bostonglobe.com)
Like on the question of abortion and a woman’s right to choose:
It’s too bad this is funny, because it’s really very disturbing. To elect a man President we have to confirm our trust in what he believes in and what he says about those beliefs.
Romney leaves us confused. If you vote for him you get what you deserve.
- Newly Moderate Mitt Romney Says He Won’t Pursue Abortion Laws (theatlanticwire.com)
- Mitt Romney Abortion Stance Changes, As Candidate Says He Won’t Push To Restrict Access (democraticunderground.com)
- Romney promises no abortion legislation (news.yahoo.com)
- Romney Abortion Quote Angers Dems (abcnews.go.com)
- “Reproductive Autonomy Is A Privilege”: Why The Culture War Is Crushing Mitt Romney (mykeystrokes.com)
…like he was a Moderate Republican with Progressive views…
…or not trying to be like Reagan…..
…or as an active participant in Federal support for health care with Ted Kennedy.
Of course that Romney NEVER EXISTED (according to Romney)
And the truth will set you free!
- Obama Should Go After Romney’s Flip-Flops, Not His Extremism (usnews.com)
- Romney’s 1994 Senate Loss Left Lasting Marks (npr.org)
- How the media helps Mitt (salon.com)
- Facts about Mitt Romney – Why he is bad for America (mahilena.typepad.com)