Another good reason not to trust rich Republicans…
This was on NBC:
“From the moment Mitt Romney stepped off stage Tuesday night, having just delivered a brief concession speech he wrote only that evening, the massive infrastructure surrounding his campaign quickly began to disassemble itself.
Aides taking cabs home late that night got rude awakenings when they found the credit cards linked to the campaign no longer worked.”
No trickle up…guess that falls in line with trickle down. Obama spent most of the night praising and supporting his campaign workers.
- Mitt Romney Cancelled Campaign Staff’s Credit Cards During His Concession Speech (thesuperficial.com)
- Mitt Romney’s Campaign Cancels Staffers Credit Cards In The Middle Of The Night (forbes.com)
- Romney staffers stranded when campaign killed credit cards on election night (rawstory.com)
- When Little Rich Boys (Mitt Romney) Do Not Get Their Way It Is Brutal (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Address to His Staff on Tuesday Night: “I’m Really Proud of All of You” (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Romney’s Campaign Staff Stranded On Election Night With Cancelled Credit Cards (ibtimes.com)
Posted on November 10, 2012, in Announcement, budget, campaign, dumb candidates, election, ethics, event, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Concessions, credit card, Mitt Romney, NBC, Republicans, Tuesday, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Another good reason not to trust rich Republicans….