I might have limited posting for a while…
Due to a medical emergency (the discovery of a potential brain tumor… aint that a kick in the head?) I’m going to be going in for several days of testing, etc., but I’ll try to keep up with you folks. I want you to know how much I appreciate the readers of Under The LobsterScope, and your e-mail to me is always welcome, as well as your likes and comments.
DON’T FORGET TO VOTE THIS MORNING IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY.
I don’t want to wake up in a hospital and find that Mitt the Twit is president.
I’m glad that Nate Silver in the NY Times, 538 column, is still got his usually very accurate poll predictions on Obama carrying most of the swing states… and his prediction that our president will be re-elected.
Your e-mail is always appreciated… Bill.
- NATE SILVER: Obama’s Odds Of Winning Have Now Hit An Overwhelming 86% (businessinsider.com)
- Your New Internet Boyfriend: Nate Silver (thegloss.com)
- Why Conservatives and Pundits Are Petrified of Math Wiz Nate Silver (alternet.org)
- New Evidence that Cellphones Cause Brain Tumors — And How To Minimize Your Risk (forbes.com)
- Brain Cancer Grading (cancercenter.com)
- Understanding a Brain Tumor Prognosis (everydayhealth.com)
Posted on November 5, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, election, Family, Health Care, Internet, Opinion, Politics, Polls, President Obama, War, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Betfair, Joe Scarborough, MSNBC, Nate Silver, New York Times, NY Times, Obama. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on I might have limited posting for a while….