Do sacred undergarments make someone more Presidential?
Well, let’s hear what Mike Wallace found out about the sacred underwear:
Are you convinced? Of course, Romney or his supporters have yet to criticize Obama‘s relatively ordinary underwear.
(Thanx to Caffeinated Politics.)
- Despite his faith, Mitt hasn’t necessarily nailed the Mormon vote (o.canada.com)
- Using Mitt To Sell Magical Mormon Underwear (thedailybeast.com)
- Mormon Says Romneys Are Leading Church Into Mainstream (thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Website uses Romneys to sell Mormon undies (news.com.au)
- If Mormons move into the White House… (religion.blogs.cnn.com)
Posted on November 2, 2012, in Art, campaign, dumb candidates, election, funny, government, history, humor, Interview, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, Technology, Television, Video, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Mike Wallace, Mitt Romney, Mormon, Mormon Underwear, Obama, Romney, sacred underwear, Undergarment, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Do sacred undergarments make someone more Presidential?.