With the exception of Pakistan, most of the world wants us to elect Obama
Our foreign policy is much easier, I think, when the countries of the world like us and our leadership. What does it suggest that most of the world backs Obama? Certainly it backs up the notion that Romney is no foreign policy master.
Given the amount of investment that Romney has made in companies that benefit China, I find it very interesting that the Chinese are on the Obama backing side,
But what is it about Romney that makes him nore favorable to Pakistan?
- The wider world wants Obama – except Pakistan (standard.co.uk)
- You: Romney has no policy to deal Pakistan: John Kerry (nation.com.pk)
- Poll finds 20 of 21 countries strongly prefer Obama (exception: Pakistan) – Washington Post (blog) (washingtonpost.com)
- BBC poll finds Pakistan is only country in the world that prefers Romney (o.canada.com)
- Polls Show Obama Would Cream Romney in Every Country in the World–Except Drone-Bombarded Pakistan and Israel (alternet.org)
- World Favors Obama Over Romney (drudge.com)
- World Overwhelmingly Rejects Romney And Favors Obama In BBC Poll (addictinginfo.org)
- The Least Enlightening Debate – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Nahlah Ayed: Why the world wants Obama to win (cbc.ca)
Posted on November 1, 2012, in campaign, election, event, government, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, Warning, Word from Bill, World News and tagged Barack Obama, BBC World Service, Foreign Policy, Mitt Romney, Obama, Pakistan, Romney, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on With the exception of Pakistan, most of the world wants us to elect Obama.