And a really funny quote to start the day…
“This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya. We had constant run-ins on the soccer field. He wasn’t very good and resented it. When we finally moved to America I thought it would be over.”
— President Obama
Looks like a lie can be exploded by a funnier lie.
- Obama Says ‘Rape Is Rape’ (theatlanticwire.com)
- President Obama Mocks Donald Trump On ‘Tonight Show’ (hollywoodlife.com)
- Obama laughs off Trump’s offer (politico.com)
- Obama to Leno: ‘You are always funny, Jay’ (politico.com)
- Obama pokes at Trump on Leno show: Beef dates back to their Kenya days (blogs.suntimes.com)
- Obama mocks Trump over ‘growing up in ‘Kenya’ (usatoday.com)
- Barack Obama Jokes About Donald Trump on The Tonight Show (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Obama laughs off Trump video ‘bombshell’ with Kenya joke (theweek.co.uk)
- Obama trumps ‘The Donald’ with Kenya gag (capitalfm.co.ke)
Posted on October 25, 2012, in campaign, election, event, funny, history, humor, Interview, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, Satire, Television, Word from Bill and tagged Association football pitch, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Jay Leno, Kenya, Obama, Tonight Show, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on And a really funny quote to start the day….