So what does the world think of the USA?
Remember what Romney said during the foreign policy debate? Think about this:
“I look around the world, I don’t see our influence growing around the world. I see our influence receding. […] But unfortunately, in nowhere in the world is America’s influence greater today than it was four years ago.”
Well, I wonder what the influence of America is in the real world? Here’s a chart by Ezra Klein evaluating 16 countries we deal with:
Gee… looks like they like us. As a matter of fact, some countries like us very much… and they really like Obama:
Pakistan, however, seems to go more for Romney. Why? Because he criticizes Obama’s mid-east accomplishments?
- Why Romney Lost the Foreign Policy Debate (shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com)
- U.S. election: Romney outplayed by Obama in foreign policy debate (thestar.com)
- Obama Has Massive Lead in Global Poll (weeklystandard.com)
- Best Romney Quotes … (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Who Won the Foreign Policy Debate? The [Instant] Surveys Say … (slate.com)
Posted on October 24, 2012, in Announcement, Art, Cinema, editorial, election, government, News, Opinion, Politics, Polls, President Obama, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, ezraklein, Mitt Romney, Obama, Pakistan, Policy debate, Romney, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on So what does the world think of the USA?.