Did you know that converting “Frenchies” to Mormonism is equivalent to military service in wartime?
If you are interested in Ann Romney‘s response to Whoopi Goldberg on The View (which Mitt avoided making an appearance on… scared of Whoopi apparently) when she brought up the fact that Mitt hadn’t served his country in the Viet Nam War, take a look at this statement:
“Mitt certainly did serve his country during the war. He just served in a different way than most during that period. Sure, while many poor and minority young people were involuntarily drafted and soon found themselves knee-deep in cholera-infested rice paddies, you must remember that Mitt was also in a difficult spot serving Jesus, who as everyone knows made a special trip to America.”
“He roamed around the mean streets of Paris, riding a bike, and looking like a royal imbecile. You think he looks ridiculously uncool now, you should have seen him then! And it was a real hell-hole. Of course, he wasn’t being shot at or tripping any landmines, but he had to eat at 3 star restaurants! And he was doing just as important of a job as the Army was when they were fighting for Jesus and America.”
“He was out trying to baptize people in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Do you know how hard it is to get anyone to swallow this ridiculous shit? Especially French people! They’ve got all of this good food, wine, and they just LOVE to smoke and have sex all of the time. And you have to tell them to give that stuff up! Darn near impossible! Well, you don’t tell them that right away, only after you get them baptized. We aren’t idiots, you know!”
“So I’d like everyone in the media to stop pretending that Mitt didn’t serve during the war. He baptized 103 Frenchies by all by himself. How many conversions did any of those so-called “soldiers” perform? I rest my case.”
Hey… did you ever think of how dangerous it is to eat in 3-star restaurants?
Thanks to Ye Olde Soapbox for leading me to this one.
- Whoopi Goldberg faces Twitter hate after Ann Romney ‘View’ interview (thegrio.com)
- Whoopi shut down by Ann Romney on ‘The View’ (abc4.com)
- Ann Romney Thinks a Mormon Mission is the Same as Serving in the Military (politicususa.com)
- Whoopi Presses Ann Romney On Sons’ Lack Of Military Service: Does Mormonism Not Allow It? (mediaite.com)
- Whoopi Goldberg to Ann Romney: Hey, isn’t it true that Mormons don’t serve in the military? (hotair.com)
- Ann Romney: Mormon missions and U.S. military are ‘different ways of serving’ (rawstory.com)
- Awkward Moment Between Ann Romney and Whoopi Goldberg on “The View” (newstalkcleveland.com)
Posted on October 23, 2012, in campaign, dumb candidates, election, ethics, event, funny, government, history, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, Religion, Television, vote, War, Word from Bill, World News and tagged Ann Romney, Jesus, Jesus Christ, Mitt Romney, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, United States, Vietnam War, View, Whoopi Goldberg. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Did you know that converting “Frenchies” to Mormonism is equivalent to military service in wartime?.