Obama and Romney become humorists at the Al Smith Dinner…
Becoming comedians in the support of Catholic Charities at last night’s Al Smith Dinner in NYC, the candidates made fun of each other and of themselves. Here are their respective speeches in their entirety:
- Obama, Romney Trade Zingers at Al Smith Dinner (5min.com)
- An Evening With the Cardinal at the Al Smith Dinner (Not So Grievously Bad) (biltrix.com)
- Video: Cardinal Dolan hosts Obama and Romney at the Al Smith dinner… (c-span.org)
- Mitt Romney’s Wows The Crowd At The Al Smith Dinner~~He Is An True American Patriot! (sallyspoliticalpage.wordpress.com)
- Obama Roasts Himself, Jabs At Romney And Even Elbows Chris Matthews During Al Smith Dinner (mediaite.com)
Posted on October 19, 2012, in campaign, creativity, dumb candidates, election, event, funny, government, humor, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Video, vote, wild things, Word from Bill and tagged Al Smith, Al Smith Dinner, Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner, Barack Obama, Catholic Charities, Mitt Romney, New York City, NYC. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Obama and Romney become humorists at the Al Smith Dinner….