Getting ready for tonight’s debate…
I really want to think about those things Romney is lying about so that when they pop up in the debate I can yell at the television and wish him ill results in the election.
Did you see what those Repiglicans did?
It’s interesting, then, that Obama has the trust of Americans on most issues, but somehow Romney has labeled himself as the deficit reducer — given the things he seems to be representing, this is really impossible. I think people need to think this over and I hope Obama clarifies everything tonight.
Great lead for Obama on handling an unexpected crisis.
And look what Obama scored in government spending vs. the Repilicans’ great hero Reagan:
Ok… I have high expectations for Obama tonight. I hope you do, too.
- Viewpoints: In tonight’s debate, Obama needs to lay out his vision (sacbee.com)
- Precision planning in the countdown to the next debate (itv.com)
- For Tonight’s Debate, Use #youngcons on Twitter (owenstrachan.com)
- Candidates Try To Sway Undecided Voters In Tonight’s Town Hall Debate (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Romney to get first question at debate (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
Posted on October 16, 2012, in Announcement, budget, campaign, Economics, election, event, Finance, government, history, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, Taxes, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Americans, Barack Obama, Hofstra University, Mitt Romney, Obama, President, Romney, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Getting ready for tonight’s debate….