I’m watching the VP Debate…
If you listen to Ryan, if we are going to deal with Iran‘s coming nuclear capacity (the capacity of which both the candidates disagree on) we are going to have to insert troops. This means a new war – probably in partnership with Israel.
Ryan is also going after Russia as an enemy… especially if we go to war in the middle east. In his opinion, Russia is the leasing supporter of the Arab countries. Biden, of course, gets back to the fact that Russia is currently our ally.
I’m curious as to how many of the current questions of the Romney / Ryan campaign get answered. I hand it to Biden that he has already put up the 47% as an issue related to taxes. Ryan seems to ignore it.
This is going to be an entertaining night.
- 10 things to watch in tonight’s Biden-Ryan debate (firstread.nbcnews.com)
- Biden looks to avenge Obama in VP debate (metronews.ca)
- Joe Biden, looking to avenge Obama, goes head to head with Ryan in VP debate (vancouversun.com)
- 5 things to watch in VP debate (politico.com)
- Why the Biden-Ryan VP debate will be must-see TV for the healthcare industry (medcitynews.com)
- Iran In The US Campaign’s Crosshairs – OpEd (eurasiareview.com)
- War on Iran – Failing on Its Own Terms (antiwar.com)
Posted on October 11, 2012, in campaign, Congress, election, ethics, event, Finance, government, history, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, Polls, President Obama, quote, Taxes, Television, Word from Bill, World News and tagged Barack Obama, Iran, Israel, Joe Biden, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Russia, Ryan. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on I’m watching the VP Debate….