How in hell can we understand what Mittens stands for when he changes direction daily?
Like on the question of abortion and a woman’s right to choose:
It’s too bad this is funny, because it’s really very disturbing. To elect a man President we have to confirm our trust in what he believes in and what he says about those beliefs.
Romney leaves us confused. If you vote for him you get what you deserve.
- Newly Moderate Mitt Romney Says He Won’t Pursue Abortion Laws (theatlanticwire.com)
- Mitt Romney Abortion Stance Changes, As Candidate Says He Won’t Push To Restrict Access (democraticunderground.com)
- Romney promises no abortion legislation (news.yahoo.com)
- Romney Abortion Quote Angers Dems (abcnews.go.com)
- “Reproductive Autonomy Is A Privilege”: Why The Culture War Is Crushing Mitt Romney (mykeystrokes.com)
Posted on October 10, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, Congress, dumb candidates, election, ethics, funny, government, Health Care, history, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Abortion, Abortion debate, Des Moines Register, Mitt Romney, Mitt Romney presidential campaign 2008, Republican, Roe v. Wade, Romney. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on How in hell can we understand what Mittens stands for when he changes direction daily?.