Daily Archives: October 9, 2012
When Romney questions Obama’s achievements, remember what the Congress did to most of his proposals.
No Congress has ever done to a President what the Republicans in the Senate and the House have. Given the House’s Republican majority and the Senate’s need for 60% of votes to avoid filibuster, the President has been a victim of politicians who put their party ahead of the needs of Americans.
Take a look:
And if you listen to Romney accuse Obama for not making enough happen, wonder why he is not aware of the stance taken by his fellow Republicans in elected office.
- NYT: Exits of centrists weigh on Congress (msnbc.msn.com)
- I imagine that Romney will accuse Obama of not having created jobs… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Behind The Obama Implosion (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Ex-GOP Sen. Larry Pressler on supporting Obama: “Veterans very offended” by Romney (salon.com)
- Analysis: Romney would lean on Congress for tax code overhaul (news.yahoo.com)
Michigan: Obama 48%, Romney 45% (EPIC-MRA)
Obama is pulling out to the front again, even on the Rasmussen olls in Iowa and Colorado. Rasmussen, as you know, is a primarily Republican pollster.
- Polls Are Collapsing For Obama All Over The Place, After The Debate (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Rasmussen Poll: Romney ahead 49-47 percent in first, full post-debate survey (foxnews.com)
Mitt‘s lies are full of S—T.
That is a characterization of the content of his speeches, not of his person. To dramatize how Obama supporters view Mitt’s words, I propose that each of us mail a sample of Ex-Lax or equal to Mitt at this address:
If you agree that this a good idea, please reblog this message so that as many people as possible see it.
What a good idea! The press is being informed about this and the more who participate, the more fun we will all have. At the same time, make a cash equivalent donation to Obama’s campaign at www.barackobama.com.
When you send Mitt his present, write “EX-LAX for Mitt” on the outside of the package so that even if they don’t open it at the Romney campaign they will know what it is. 🙂
- Ex-Lax for Mitt (bell-book-candle.com)
- Ex-Lax for Mitt (theobamacrat.com)
- Mitt Romney Is No Match For… Mitt Romney! (perezhilton.com)
- Lyin Mitt Is Still UnFitt (theobamacrat.com)
- Why Romney Avoids Massachusetts (drudge.com)
- Mitt Romney: From The People Who Brought You The Iraq War (thedailybanter.com)