Obama was blocked by Republicans from passing so many bills. Romney doesn’t seem to know that.
In 2010, Mitch McConnell set the Republican Senators’ goal to make sure Obama didn’t get the legislation he promoted approved. Both the Senate and House Republicans set working AGAINST Obama as more important than working FOR America.
Here’s the Republican record for the past 3.5 years:
- Tax companies that ship jobs overseas – BLOCKED (Source)
- The Dream Act – BLOCKED (Source)
- Political Ad disclosure Bill – BLOCKED 2x (Source)
- Small Business Jobs Act – BLOCKED 2x (Source)
- Anti- Rape Amendment – BLOCKED (Source)
- Benefits for Homeless Veterans – BLOCKED (Source)
- Affordable Healthcare for America – Voted 33x to Repeal (Source)
- Healthcare for the 9/11 First Responders – BLOCKED (Source)
- The Jobs Bill – BLOCKED (Source)
- Wall Street Reform – BLOCKED (Source)
- Oil Spill Liability – BLOCKED (Source)
- Immigration Reform – BLOCKED (Source)
- Fair Pay Act of 2009 – BLOCKED and DEFEATED (Source)
- Unemployment Extension Bill – BLOCKED (Source)
In 2012 they want you to think that Obama is to BLAME!! What do Americans think? If your neighbor blames Obama, pass this list on and let them know the way the GOP congress has acted.
- Poll: Hispanics in Florida favor President Barack Obama over Mitt Romney, 61-31 (tampabay.com)
- If Obama Won’t Defend the Last Four Years, Why Would America Give Him Another Four Years? (swampland.time.com)
- Obama Blames GOP, Economy for His ‘Biggest Failure’ (commentarymagazine.com)
- I Don’t Need a Reporter to Tell Me That Obama Won the First Debate – and on His Anniversary !!! (bonjupatten.com)
- Barack Obama: Says 50 million people would lose their health insurance if Obamacare is repealed. (politifact.com)
- Obama zings Romney: Are you keeping your plans secret because they’re too good? (rawstory.com)
- Mark Gongloff: Romney’s Dodd-Frank Comments Shock Bewildered Bankers (huffingtonpost.com)
Posted on October 6, 2012, in Art, campaign, Economics, election, ethics, Finance, government, history, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, Taxes, vote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, DREAM Act, Immigration reform, Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney, Obama, Republican, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Obama was blocked by Republicans from passing so many bills. Romney doesn’t seem to know that..