Unemployment rate drops to 7.8%!
After listening to Romney accusing the President of not being able to get the unemployment rate below 8.1%, today the newest rate report was released. At 7.8% it’s lowest level since January 2009.
Let’s hear it for the President as the rate came down and jobs, even though just a little (114000 jobs in September), moved up.
Meanwhile, what has Romney done to support his country in helping promote unemployment activity? Why, nothing. Nothing at all.
- Unemployment rate drops to 7.8 percent, lowest in four years (wjla.com)
- Unemployment rate falls to 7.8% (abcactionnews.com)
- The death of a talking point (maddowblog.msnbc.com)
- US unemployment rate falls to 7.8 pct. in September (bostonherald.com)
- Unemployment rate below 8%, but Romney says not enough (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- 114K new jobs, unemployment drops to 7.8% (cbsnews.com)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 7.8% (politicalwire.com)
Posted on October 5, 2012, in Announcement, Art, budget, Business, campaign, Corporations, election, government, history, Job Seeking, Labor, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Dow Jones Industrial Average, Mitt Romney, Republican Party, Romney, unemployment, United States, United States Department of Labor. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Unemployment rate drops to 7.8%!.