Looks like the debate has changed the swing state polls:
Well, the numbers have moved, for the most part in Romney’s favor. It’s amazing what an evening of lies can bring you.
Here are the latest polls from the battleground states, updated as need throughout the day:
Ohio: Obama 50%, Romney 49% (Rasmussen)
Virginia: Romney 48%, Obama 45% (We Ask America)
***Another Poll Update***
National: Obama 47 Romney 47
Florida: Obama 47 Romney 46
Virginia: Obama 48 Romney 46
(Source: National Journal, NBC/WSJ/Marist)
The question has been raised, however, did Romney cheat on the debate. No pre-written notes were allowed at the presidential debate but a video clip shows Mitt Romney pulling something from his pocket at the start of the debate.
The Romney campaign says it was a handkerchief. Take a look and see what you think:
Looks like Romney blows his nose in paper.
- How the debate changed things (and how it didn’t) (washingtonpost.com)
- Obama plays catch-up after TV debate (bigpondnews.com)
- Obama looking to change debate (bigpondnews.com)
- Obama seeks to change debate (bigpondnews.com)
- Polls: Obama crushing Romney with swing-state Hispanics (thehill.com)
- Three Reasons Romney Lost the Debate, by @DavidOAtkins (digbysblog.blogspot.com)
Posted on October 5, 2012, in campaign, dumb candidates, election, ethics, event, government, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, Polls, President Obama, quote, Taxes, Video, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Florida, Mitt Romney, Obama, Ohio, Romney, Romney cheats, United States, Virginia. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Looks like the debate has changed the swing state polls:.