I imagine that Romney will accuse Obama of not having created jobs…
So what were the results of the Republican refusal to work with their president? Take a look:
Remember this when Romney brings up the 8.1% unemployment rate… remember it when he says Obama has done nothing to even attempt to create jobs.
- Sen. Harry Reid to US: ‘Romney is not the face of Mormonism’ (ksl.com)
- Obama On Romney Welfare Accusations: ‘You Can’t Just Make Stuff Up’ (mbcalyn.com)
- Romney under pressure to score debate win against Obama – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Obama hits Romney on miners ad (politico.com)
- GOP reviews turning negative on Romney’s campaign (cnsnews.com)
- Obama launches new criticism of Romney and China (usnews.com)
Posted on October 3, 2012, in Art, budget, campaign, Congress, dumb candidates, Economics, election, ethics, government, history, Labor, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, vote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Mitt Romney presidential campaign 2008, Obama, Republican, Romney, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on I imagine that Romney will accuse Obama of not having created jobs….