Ready to do some investigating of Romney’s business success?
Take a look at this article in Salon (click on title to read it.)
Sealy was America‘s No. 1 mattress brand — until Bain Capital got its hands on it.
As Josh Kosman says at the end of the article:
“I hope one of the debate moderators asks Romney how Bain helped Sealy.”
- Romney At Bain: We “Harvest” Companies (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Mitt Romney in 1985 Video: Goal of Bain Capital was to “Harvest” Companies for Profit (themoderatevoice.com)
- In ’85 video, Romney says Bain will ‘harvest’ companies for profit (news.yahoo.com)
- Tempur_Pedic to Acquire Sealy (urethaneblog.typepad.com)
- NEW ROMNEY VIDEO: In 1985, He Said Bain Would “Harvest” Companies for Profits (motherjones.com)
- Bain Workers To Slam ‘Romney Economy’ Until Election Day (huffingtonpost.com)
Posted on October 2, 2012, in Announcement, Business, campaign, Corporations, dumb candidates, election, history, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Bain, Bain & Company, Bain Capital, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Romney, Sealy, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Ready to do some investigating of Romney’s business success?.