Rep. Todd Akin has made up his own responses to rape and women…
This is pretty stupid for the Tea Party… and female bodies when subjected to rape do not have ways to shut the whole thing down.
This is not the situation that is defined by response by women to the Tea Party view.
- Todd Akin: Claire McCaskill was like a “wildcat” in debate (washingtonpost.com)
- Todd Akin’s wife to GOP: Stop raping my husband! (dailykos.com)
- “The Arbiter For Women”: Todd Akin Just Can’t Seem To “Shut It Down” (mykeystrokes.com)
- Rep. Todd Akin’s comments prove need for sex ed in schools (suntimes.com)
- Rep. Todd Akin Says It’s Rare Women Get Pregnant from ‘Legitimate Rape’ (theatlanticwire.com)
- Todd Akin: ‘Legitimate’ rape victims don’t get pregnant (dailykos.com)
- Claire McCaskill: Todd Akin ‘Makes Michele Bachmann Look Like A Hippie’ (huffingtonpost.com)
Posted on September 28, 2012, in Announcement, crime, Economics, government, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, Polls, quote, Racism, Rural, Television, Video, vote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Claire McCaskill, Female body shape, Missouri, Mitt Romney, Pregnancy, rape, Republican, Tea, Todd Akin. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Rep. Todd Akin has made up his own responses to rape and women….