Debate in a week… Is Romney ready?
We are a week away from the first debate and folks are wondering if this is where Romney will turn around the devastating performance and low poll numbers he has been experiencing as of late. We’re all watching closely as he campaigns today in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts today – two turn-around states where he is currently lower in the polls than Obama. Will he make a new gaffe..or tell of his support of Romneycare which still operates in Massachusetts and is literally the model for Obamacare,
Mitt the gaffemonger has to face a premiere challenge in the debates. More Americans will be watching him at one time than at any other time during the campaign. He can’t do obvious flip-flops for an hour or talk in vague sound bite generalities on the issues. He has to be at least marginally specific and lay out the so called “plans” he keeps claiming he has. Wii he do it? Doubtful.
As to Obama in the debates, the general feeling is that this is his event to win and he probably will.
- Mitt Romney expected to bring in $7.5m during Boston area fundraisers on Friday (boston.com)
- As debate looms, Romney looks to Pennsylvania (cnsnews.com)
- As debate looms, Romney looks to Pennsylvania (modbee.com)
- Poll: Obama widens lead over Romney to 11 points in Pennsylvania (thehill.com)
- Mitt Romney campaigns in Philadelphia area in the hopes of swaying Pennsylvania voters (pennlive.com)
- Romney Talks Polls, ‘Character Assassination,’ and Promotes His Role in Mass. Health Law (news.yahoo.com)
- As debate looms, Romney looks to Pennsylvania – CTV News (ctvnews.ca)
- Reid cancels floor votes to force Brown to debate Warren (thehill.com)
- Obama widening lead over Romney in key states (miamiherald.com)
Posted on September 28, 2012, in campaign, election, government, Health Care, history, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, Polls, President Obama, Taxes, Television, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, debate, gaffe, Massachusetts, Mitt Romney, Pennsylvania, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Debate in a week… Is Romney ready?.