What is the potential of the youth vote in the election?
It’s a pretty substantial 20%… the question is will they show up? Here’s the demographics:
Here in the Shepherd University area where we see an awful lot of the youth category daily, we are curious as to how involved students are getting in the campaigns. From what I see it is minimal at best.
How is it where you are? Does it look like we will surpass the 2008 election or fall below it’s total of young voters? We’ll have to wait and see.
- Loreto urges youths to register to vote (leytesamardaily.net)
- UPA ‘cheating’ youths: Modi (thehindu.com)
- ‘Discussion on Voter Turnout at the Economic Club (jonathanjuteau.wordpress.com)
- Reaching First Generation College Students (insidehighered.com)
- New ID Laws May Shoot Down College-Student Voters (huffingtonpost.com)
Posted on September 26, 2012, in Art, campaign, election, Family, government, history, News, Opinion, Politics, Press, quote, Word from Bill and tagged Christianity, Education, election, People, Photo identification, Politics, Religion and Spirituality, Republican Party, Republican Party (United States), Shepherd University, Teens, United States, voter ID laws, Youth. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on What is the potential of the youth vote in the election?.