Salon is having a limerick contest…
Here are a couple of competitors:
At a meeting in Boca Raton,
Mitt Romney was filmed by a phone
as he quipped to his host,
“Through this race I would coast,
If I just had a darker skin tone.”
This man of the uppermost class,
Who hopes to gain critical mass,
Leaves nothing to chance, sir,
But pulls every answer
Reliably out of his ass.
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 5 p.m. ET on Sunday. Please include your name and hometown. Good luck!
- Introducing the Salon limerick contest! (salon.com)
- Salon limerick contest (salon.com)
- Limerick contest winners (salon.com)
- Write us your best political limerick | Open thread (guardian.co.uk)
- More on Limericks (poetic-muselings.net)
Posted on September 26, 2012, in blogs, creativity, funny, humor, Internet, News, Opinion, quote, Word from Bill and tagged Florida, Limerick, Mitt Romney, poetry, Salon, Salon.com, Sunday, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Salon is having a limerick contest….