Outrageously stupid quote of the week: Ann Coulter shows off her cultural/political knowledge.
“No. I think civil rights are for blacks. What have we done to the immigrants? We owe black people something. We have a legacy of slavery. Immigrants haven’t even been in this country.”
Is it any wonder that Ms. Coulter has such a conservative following?
- Ann Coulter: Democrats ignoring blacks, courting Hispanics (news.yahoo.com)
- Ann Coulter Claims “Civil Rights Are For Blacks” (lezgetreal.com)
- Ann Coulter: Civil rights are only ‘for blacks’ (thegrio.com)
- Ann Coulter: ‘Civil rights are for blacks – what have we done to the immigrants?’ (thegreatone22.wordpress.com)
- Ann Coulter says immigration reform isn’t a civil right; libs diminish civil rights, hurl venom, hate (twitchy.com)
- Ann Coulter Claims Only Black People Have Civil Rights (VIDEO) (addictinginfo.org)
Posted on September 24, 2012, in Announcement, history, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Racism, Television, Word from Bill and tagged American Broadcasting Company, Ann Coulter, Civil and political rights, Democratic Party, George Stephanopoulos, immigration, Jim Crow laws, this week. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.