It’s another day of Obama leading in the swing state polls…
OK… 42 days to go until election day (although half the states have started early or absentee voting already) and the swing states are still in Obama‘s favor and increasing that way. Here we are today:
Colorado: Obama 51%, Romney 45% (Public Policy Polling)
Wisconsin: Obama 53%, Romney 41% (We Ask America)
If he is going to come back, Romney will have to do something spectacular in the first debate. Many of the pundits think that is hardly likely.
- As Romney stumbles, Obama regains his mojo (washingtonpost.com)
- Poll shows Obama with 10-point lead over Romney among Colorado independents (blogs.denverpost.com)
- Battleground polls seem to give Obama upper hand over Romney (cnn.com)
- POLL: Swing-State Voters Trust Obama Over Romney On Medicare (thinkprogress.org)
- Obama Lead Widens, Michigan Loses Swing State Status (elections.firedoglake.com)
- Poll: Obama gains in swing states (politico.com)
Posted on September 24, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, election, government, News, Opinion, Politics, Polls, President Obama, quote, vote, Word from Bill and tagged American Research Group, Barack Obama, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, North carolina, Obama, Romney. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.