Does Romney know he doesn’t live in Switzerland? Take a look at his tax return.
“If you have a foreign address,” the tax return instruction reads, “also complete spaces below.” In the space below, under “foreign country name,” Romney’s form reads “USA.”
Of course, it probably points out how rarely Romney actually fills out income tax forms. If he made the 12 years of forms previously available, maybe we could get a true sense of where Romney comes from.
- Romney Lists USA Under ‘Foreign Country’ on Tax Return (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Mitt Romney Calls the U.S. A “Foreign Country” On His Tax Returns (alan.com)
- Mitt Romney Calls U.S.A. a ‘Foreign Country’ in His Tax Returns (usnews.com)
- Americans Should be Outraged that Romney Pays Only 0.2% in Payroll Taxes (politicususa.com)
- Paul Abrams: What Romney’s Hiding: ‘It’s the Amnesty, Stupid’ (huffingtonpost.com)
Posted on September 24, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, dumb candidates, Economics, election, funny, government, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Taxes, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Harry Reid, Income tax, Mitt Romney, Return statement, Romney, Tax, tax returns, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Does Romney know he doesn’t live in Switzerland? Take a look at his tax return..