How do Romney’s 47% of non-taxpayers break down by state?
Romney better take a good look st the Republican south when insulting half of their population.
- Dear Republicans Defending Romney’s 47% Remarks: He Was Talking About You (politicususa.com)
- The other 47 percent (newsobserver.com)
- Who Are Mitt Romney’s 47%? – Politics – The Atlantic Wire (theatlanticwire.com)
- Mitt Romney Attempts To Explain Himself After Insulting 47% Of Americans (perezhilton.com)
- Romney was right – the 47% will never vote for him (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- Romney and the 47 per cent (blogs.ft.com)
- VIDEO: Mitt Romney Responds to ’47 Percent’ Comment, Says It Wasn’t “Elegantly Stated” (foxnewsinsider.com)
Posted on September 19, 2012, in Art, campaign, dumb candidates, election, government, history, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Taxes, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Income tax, Mitt Romney, Population, Republican, Romney, Tax, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on How do Romney’s 47% of non-taxpayers break down by state?.