How about a foreign policy statement from Mitt…
That video from the secret fundraiser is sure providing tons of revelations of the presidential talents of Mitt Romney – or the fact that there are no such talents present.
Here is a statement that gives us a real view of how he sees tyhe middle east:
“If I were Iran – a crazed fanatic, I’d say let’s get a little fissile material to Hezbollah, have them carry it to Chicago, and then if anything goes wrong, or America starts acting up, we’ll just say, “Guess what? Unless you stand down, why, we’re going to let off a dirty bomb. I mean this is where we have – where America could be held up and blackmailed by Iran, by the mullahs, by crazy people. So we don’t have any option but to keep Iran from having a nuclear weapon.”
– Mitt Romney
Hey… I’ll bet he’ll start another war if he gets the chance. Let’s not give it to him.
- Magazine: Romney suggested Iran could threaten Chicago with ‘dirty bomb’ – Chicago Sun-Times (suntimes.com)
- Romney Wants To Attack Iran To Prevent A Dirty Bomb (thedailybeast.com)
- Hidden Camera Video Shows Mitt Romney Is A Dangerously Gullible Mark (mediaite.com)
- Mitt Romney does not understand how one creates a “dirty bomb” (boingboing.net)
- Hidden Camera Video: Romney on Iran, Israel-Palestine (antiwar.com)
- SECRET VIDEO: On Israel, Romney Trashes Two-State Solution (motherjones.com)
- Magazine: Romney suggested Iran could threaten Chicago with ‘dirty bomb’ (suntimes.com)
- Mitt Romney struggles to keep on track as further video revelations emerge (telegraph.co.uk)
Posted on September 19, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, dumb candidates, election, ethics, government, Legal, Lies, Military, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Religion, War, Word from Bill, World News and tagged Chicago, Dirty bomb, Fissile, Hezbollah, Iran, Mitt Romney, Mother Jones, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on How about a foreign policy statement from Mitt….